No objects at any ORBX Airports

Please See the following thread -

I have created a new thread because the issue is now not only affecting Fairoaks, but every single Orbx Airport.

After several re-installs this issue is now affecting ALL FTX airports despite a clean install of P3D V3.3.   To try and help with process of elimination my most recent install has only the following installed - Nothing Else!

• FTX Global
  • FTX England
  • FTX EGSG

It's quite frustrating as I do have quite a lot of ORBX payware which is now rendered unusable, I hope someone can help out with the issue I am facing.

10 minutes ago, spud said:

First question that comes to mind ... Have you downloaded and installed the latest ORBX Libraries (160528)?

No libraries = No objects or textures.

Yes - Download and installed although the symptoms I'm facing does look ORBX libraries are not installed.  But they sure are

Continuing with the process of elimination :( 

Another total reinstall - this time with all installers running as admin - and this time I didn't install FTX Global,  just the following : - 

• FTX EU - England
  • FTX EU - EGSG

Does this happen to be something gone badly wrong with the new Merged FTX Central 

See updated screen shot of EGSG. 

egsg.jpg

Hello

If you have Legacy Lights installed in FTX Central you may find this is the problem.

Many years ago when Legacy Lights was an option you could choose to install. i installed them at that time and found on my computer all of my entrys in scenery.cfg

were unchecked and all my scenery files were no longer useable. I dont know why this happened. After I fixed the problem everytime I was offered the chance to installed to installed Legacy Lights I allways declined. Well it seems to have happened again, going into my FTX Central v2 I noticed that Legacy Lights has now installed itself again causing me to lose all my scenery.Everything in my world scenery is once again unchecked.

Check you FSX world scenery file.

I am now looking for a wayto delete Legacy Lights from FTX Central v2

Please let me know if you know how to delete Legacy Lights from FTX Central

spinker

36 minutes ago, spinker said:

Hello

If you have Legacy Lights installed in FTX Central you may find this is the problem.

Many years ago when Legacy Lights was an option you could choose to install. i installed them at that time and found on my computer all of my entrys in scenery.cfg

were unchecked and all my scenery files were no longer useable. I dont know why this happened. After I fixed the problem everytime I was offered the chance to installed to installed Legacy Lights I allways declined. Well it seems to have happened again, going into my FTX Central v2 I noticed that Legacy Lights has now installed itself again causing me to lose all my scenery.Everything in my world scenery is once again unchecked.

Check you FSX world scenery file.

I am now looking for a wayto delete Legacy Lights from FTX Central v2

Please let me know if you know how to delete Legacy Lights from FTX Central

spinker

Legacy Lights is in Central V2 Under the settings -->  tools -->  'Switch Legacy Lights On' - 'Switch Legacy Lights Off'

It doesn't seem to make any difference to the issue though which appears to be an elevation issue.

legacy-lights.jpg

Here you can see that the grass - is just starting to pop out of the incorrectly elevated mesh

grass.jpg

switching Legacy Lights on or off, will noi solve the problem.you should go into FSX/world/scenery library to see if all scenry's are unchecked. This will show you what Legacy Librarys does to make you lose sceneries.I don  not have a fix for it yet but if you know,what is causing the problem it will save you from reinstalling everything. I believe thrre is 

a new librarys download available. I have not tried it yet.

dpinker

After hours of process of elimination I have found the culprit of my problem!  

I re-installed P3D once again and this time instead of installing the new as per requested by central. I installed the latest pre-migration libaries that I could find in my own archives which turns out to be Version 152113 . 

Now!  All seems to be well.  EGSG works great - no loss of objects there.   Fairoaks, now much better I do expect that there is is some grass missing at Fairoaks still,  I'll bet the latest pre-migration libaries would sort that out though!

So could it be the latest libraries which include the migration has caused all of this trouble? If so where can I download the latest pre-migration libraries? 

Archived