Another problem with AI NA Traffic

Ken Q

• Ken Q
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Order #:FSS0492067

I'm having another problem with th NA Traffic.  I use VoxATC, and when I installed the NA Traffic the AI traffic in VoxATC no longer worked - I ended up with no traffic. I'm pretty sure the VoxATC traffic uses the default FSX as its base.  So I uninstalled FTX NA Traffic as described above, but I forgot to re-enable the FSX default traffic before I did so.  So now I have no traffic of any sort.  I tried reinstalling FTX NA Traffic, so I could go to the control panel and enable FSX traffic, but while the program reinstalls all of the files, the control panel does not show up on the desktop.  I found the .XML file in the ORBX scripts folder, but can't find out how to re-enable the FSX traffic.

Thanks

Ken Q

Hi Ken,

If you have removed/uninstalled FTXNA AI Traffic before re-enabling FSX Default Aircraft AI Traffic through the Control Panel.

Then navigate to  FSX main folder   \Scenery\World\Scenery  and look for " trafficAircraft.bgl.DISABLED-FOR-FTX-AI " remove the portion of the filename extension highlighted in red. The default FSX AI aircraft traffic file trafficAircraft.bgl should now be in operation, restart the sim to allow database rebuild, you should see all your old favourites depending on the levels set with traffic sliders.

Archived