Levitated Houses at ENSN??

I was flying Notodden to ENC3 when I decided to divert to ENSN, (Geiteryggen).

On approach I noticed that houses  were floating above the terrain. [See above LHS spinner]

I have Orbx Base, Vector & EU Norway loaded, no 3rd party mesh or anything like that.

Have updated FTX Central & latest libraries in place.

Anyone else replicate this??

Pic below.

TTM

FHN-1.jpg

This floating house issue is something that exists in FSX as well, and has not been resolved even with the latest version of P3D (although from what I see it's getting less and less with each version). This can happen at random all over the world and nobody really knows what causes it. I've already made a post in the P3D forums, and LM confirms that it is still an unresolved issue since it cannot be reproduced. So if you find a scenario where you can reproduce this I bet LM would love to hear about it!

Meanwhile, reloading the scenery library fixes this. If the houses are not back on the ground after this, it may be a different problem.

21 minutes ago, TheGreenToad said:

This floating house issue is something that exists in FSX as well, and has not been resolved even with the latest version of P3D (although from what I see it's getting less and less with each version). This can happen at random all over the world and nobody really knows what causes it. I've already made a post in the P3D forums, and LM confirms that it is still an unresolved issue since it cannot be reproduced. So if you find a scenario where you can reproduce this I bet LM would love to hear about it!

Meanwhile, reloading the scenery library fixes this. If the houses are not back on the ground after this, it may be a different problem.

OK

I'll try the Library reload route  & report back.

TTM

Archived