Issues After Installing Southern California

Hello all,

I've been on the sim a few hours today and did a few flights up in the AK/BC area. After a few flights, I decided it was time to pull the trigger on Southern California. Installation went just fine, no errors came up, but the second I got into my sim, a bunch of things seemed to have been messed with after the install. All of my joystick commands have been swiped, and the GTN products no longer work in ANY airplane that I have them in. 

I did what most people do when things go wrong in a weird way...I reset the computer. Good news is, the reset DID fix the GTN issue, but the joystick issue remains. 

I know, I probably sound ridiculous trying to tie an installation of a scenery product to these issues, but everything worked perfectly well before the install, and they didn't after it. For clarification, I am primarily flying the RealAir Duke and Lancair. Neither of those worked with the GTN products after the initial install (but did after the restart). Any ideas on what would have caused these issues?

Thanks in advance, 

Zach

Southern California order number for proof of purchase: FSS0497177

• 4 weeks later...

Archived