Re.OpenLC Europe 1.2

I've just noticed, like others that OpenLC Europe is not showing as installed in FTX Central.  On browsing through the forums I notice that the current version is 1.2, whereas mine is version 1.0!

My questions are several fold.  

Q1 - If I re download my purchase from Flightsimstore, where the download now says v1.2, do I just unzip the four files to a single directory and run the exe installer, and it will overwrite the files already on my harddisk or should I uninstall/ remove the previous version first.  If the latter, how do I uninstall as it doesn't appear in my Programs and Features list in Windows Control Panel - do I simply delete certain folders.

Q2 - I also have FTX Global Base installed and as I didn't think I was seeing the same as in videos, screenshots etc. I decided to reinstall FTX Global from my previous download.  However FTX Central 2 now says that FTX Global base needs to Update. Do I simply update through FTX Central 2, or do I need to download the full install from Flightsimstore?  If I need to uninstall first how do I do this?

Q3 - Re. the above, should I make sure that FTX Global Base is up to date before reinstalling OpenLC Europe?

Q4 - I also have EU Scotland, Sumburgh and FTX Trees HD.  Are any of these affected by the various reinstalls and upgrades above, and what order should things appear in the Scenery.cfg in relation to all these installs?

Q5 - Finally, at what stage does FTX Central 3 get installed, or do I need to download from somewhere?

Appreciate a prompt assistance with the above questions as I really would like to sort the above out.

Thanks,

Stuart

Archived