Two Control towers in Portland

Fernand

Hello,

I have 2 control towers in PNW KPDX Portland and buildings in wrong places. I suppose it's the default FSX KPDX Tower and buildings that are not hidden. I would like to find the concerned files in  FSX Scenery Folder to suppress them or make them inactive but I don't know the names of these files and where they are, can you help ?

3 minutes ago, Fernand said:

Hello,

I have 2 control towers in PNW KPDX Portland and buildings in wrong places. I suppose it's the default FSX KPDX Tower and buildings that are not hidden. I would like to find the concerned files in  FSX Scenery Folder to suppress them or make them inactive but I don't know the names of these files and where they are, can you help ?

Well, in the meantime be focused at the positive side of this issue. Two control towers, double control, double security :)

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Fernand said:

I have Ultimate Traffic and ORBX Portland free add-on

I don't know if Ultimate Traffic comes with upgraded airports, but if it does, this may be the culprit. The free ORBX Portland Cityscape is for the city of Portland, it doesn't include any airport.

2 hours ago, TheGreenToad said:

I don't know if Ultimate Traffic comes with upgraded airports, but if it does, this may be the culprit. The free ORBX Portland Cityscape is for the city of Portland, it doesn't include any airport.

UT does not come with upgraded airports.  And I believe the ORBX Portland package includes the airport, if I'm not mistaken.  There was a thread awhile back about this dual tower problem, but I forget the solution.  It was an easy fix as I recall.  A search for KPDX in the forums should find the solution.

Archived