ESSA no runway lights

synya

Hello!

I noticed that ESSA doesn't have runway lights at the night time. As I approach to ruway they are flickering once and disappearing. The problem was in Prepar3D v3.2, yesterday I updated Prepar to the latest release 3.3.5 and the problem is still here. This screenshot (runway1R) taken in slew mode in Prepar3D v.3.3.5.

Could you please help to resolve this issue?

essa-no-rwy-lights.jpg

Hey Synya!

You might be experiencing an issue that I've also experienced in the v3.2 (and apparently also in the v3.3) that the runway lights are not completely visible during night for some reason. I'm trying to find a solution for the lights and have an alternative light system for the P3D users that will enable in more weather conditions as well that I will try to send out as a fix as soon as I figure out how the current lights to work.

The problem is being worked on, just so you know. Hope you are enjoying the scenery and you can have a little bit of patience and I'll find a solution :)

Hi Marcus!

Thank you for the quick reply. It is nice to hear that you are aware of the problem - just because I started to think that I did something in the wrong way during setup or missed something important. No problem, will wait for a fix. :)

PS. Your sceneries are awesome! Thank you for your products!

Archived