Issue with terrain

Drubeard

I've recently bought and installed the following products:

FTX: Global BASE
FTX: Global VECTOR
FTX: Global openLC Europe
FTX: Global openLC North America - Alaska/Canada
FTX: Australia SP4 Download,

installed them in the order they are listed, now despite looking half good, the scenery seems to have merged or failed to load (central London has 3d buildings on farm paddocks) correctly while flying over Europe and British Colombia (I haven't test in other areas).

I'm rather computer illiterate so I'm assuming I've followed the installation wrong or the scenery library may be incorrectly order?  

See;

I've used the "sync orbx products" option on FTX Central 2 and it doesn't resolve it, the diagnostic reporter ID is ot388195b15b52f3e20b9f1d9e0329d05b  

Sorry for wasting your time if it is a quick fix, but I've struggled locating a solution online.

20160611114456_1.jpg

20160609142738_1.jpg

20160609142729_1.jpg

20160609104052_1.jpg

20160609012142_1.jpg

G'day Nick, I followed the instruction in that link and unfortunately had no improvement, although strangely FTX Central doesn't seem to register I've installed several scenery packs, although they are in FSX Scenery library.

Regards,

Drew

ftx global install.jpg

I do have a few purchased through Steam DLC, such as FS Global 2010 add-on, but I was referring to the image above, where FTX Global lists "Products not installed" I have purchased and installed the first 3 (openLC Europe. openLC Alaska/Canada and Vector)

Sure thing, I have quite a large scenery folder (judging from other people's screenshots of theirs) but here it is.

Diag Report # otfa3d0c54502ddb34550984067b24cabd

Also, this time starting FTX Central I got this pop-up.

Much thanks.

Error Switching.jpg

lib5.png

lib6.png

lib1.png

lib2.png

lib3.png

lib4.png

lib7.png

lib8.png

lib9.png

lib10.png

lib11.png

lib12.png

Thanks for going to all that trouble.

I can see that you do indeed have everything in your scenery library.

The restore.bat error seems to afflict only some customers and even then

sometimes trying again solves the problem.

I don't have a restore.bat file in Orbx\Scripts and yet don't have the error either.

You could try deleting Appdata\Local\Orbx and then re-installing the latest libraries

This should re-install FTX Central and might fix the problem.

Hmmmm, well after downloading the two free terrain packs off FTX Central, I loaded up the game again... and lo and behold. I haven't flown a flight yet so I'm not sure if it's all fixed, but after posting this I'll take the 737 over Scandinavia to confirm. 

Appreciate the help Nick, really do.

P.S, I also played with the default runway settings in a small .exe in the Orbx folders, can't find it again for the life of me.

20160614004853_1.jpg

Hi,

is your Windows System on D:/ drive ? if it is the case, your installation of Steam and all its subfolder including FSX have restrictions of execution as they are located in the default path. To prevent that, you can keep Steam client on D et choose another drive different from for FSX after having uninstall it by Steam area.

Archived