Airport Elevation

jonss

Hello Everyone, I had this issue a long time ago with fsx and now it has reappeared with fsx steam edition. The anomaly only seems to affect KSEA and KBFI afaik. All of my regions are up to date but I suspect the issue occurred when I installed NA PNW. This was the last one I installed. I have just completed an upgrade to FTX Central2 to the latest version as well as ORBX Libraries v.160528. Is there a fix for this? Jon

fsx2016-06-0508-42-38-03.jpg

13 hours ago, jonss said:

Hello Everyone, I had this issue a long time ago with fsx and now it has reappeared with fsx steam edition. The anomaly only seems to affect KSEA and KBFI afaik. All of my regions are up to date but I suspect the issue occurred when I installed NA PNW. This was the last one I installed. I have just completed an upgrade to FTX Central2 to the latest version as well as ORBX Libraries v.160528. Is there a fix for this? Jon

I have the same issue; NA PNW was not an issue, and the problem seems to have appeared since the updates of FTX central (which moved a lot of files as part of the upgrade which no longer requires a region to be set) and the Orbx vector library (3.50).

EDIT/FIX: Assuming you have Vector installed, go into your FTX Central, bottom left click on settings, center tab click on tools, scroll to the bottom and the second to last choice is FTX Global VECTOR Configuration Tool, click on that. Top right tab click on Airport Elevation Corrections. Haven't tried Automatic Configuration, but the Manual Configuration worked perfectly. On the left column for AEC IS ENABLED FOR: type in/select all the airport identifiers that have the issue and click the Disable button in the middle to move it to the right hand column, AEC IS DISABLED FOR:. Worked for me. 

I've got this issue at KSEA as well, and Palm Springs. But at Palm Springs at least most of the airport buildings are at my level. I've got the SoCal/PNW/NorCal/Southern AK region and Global/Vector, and I've fully upgraded to the new Central and Libs. 

Archived