Airport height issue in Pago Pago scenery

nz_kiwi

Hi,

I have come across an issue with the airport Fitiuta (FAQ) in the Pago Pago scenery. I have attached an image for you to look at (see link below). This shows the runway sitting way up in the air on top of cliff.

Has anyone else struck this issue and if you did how did you fix it?

I only have Global, Vector and Pago Pago installed plus the latest orbx libraries.

regards Tom

Pago Pago: Order Number: FSS0490172

http://s397.photobucket.com/user/nz_kiwi/slideshow/

Gday Tom,

Run the Auto-AEC function in FTX Vector if you have FTX Vector installed (remember to press the 'Apply' button after running the auto function!), this is because both Vector and NSTU fix the airport elevation, and thus if you have Vector installed we need to disable its version of the fix

If you have done that and there is still an issue check if you have installed any 3rd party AI traffic programs, run a search of your FSX folder for 'FAQ' and check anything outside of the Orbx folder

A second issue I can see in your shot is a lack of autogen, we made 100% custom autogen for American Samoa, so to see this make sure to download the latest Orbxlibs https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs , install, then open up FTXcentral, select [Global] region and press 'Apply group'

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tom,

No, NSTU comes with its own custom mesh, you should only need to set your slider to 5m and thats it

Please make absolutely sure that you have run the Auto AEC tool in the FTX Vector control panel and pressed apply, as this is most certainly the issue (it will take a few minutes)

Edit: I just tested this exact scenario myself on a new install and was able to replicate your screenshot when I didnt run the AEC tool

gohWUij.jpg

Once its done you will see FAQ and a few others showing up in the 'Disabled' list

Cheers

Tim

Archived