Weekly favorites

HercFan

Time for my "weekly favorites". But I got to say, flying with the the REX/FTX/OZx trifecta makes selecting my "top 10" quite a difficult task!

A nice beginning to a long day of "hauling"

Posted Image

Walkaway Windfarm (near Geraldton WA)

Posted Image

Turning on final to YMEW (Mingenew). A few PS edits in this one

Posted Image

Somewhere along the western coast. I just love all the different shapes, colours and patterns in the water.

Posted Image

Cockpit view of the Murchison River merging in the ocean at Kalbarri. What's amazing, is go check in Google Earth for the water colours and how the river blends in the ocean (almost identical to this shot).

Posted Image

Approaching Denham (WA) to land at Shark Bay airport. On the left, the windmills are at the right spot.And the rendition of Little Lagoon is... well...  brilliant!

Posted Image

A few boats docked at the Denham marina. Using FTX/OZx to discover Australia, I learned that Denham is the westernmost town in Australia, with a population of 600.

Posted Image

Short final at YSHK (Shark Bay)

Posted Image

Coming home to YABA (Albany) after a long day of "hauling" in Western Australia (I just love the nice mountain range in this shot).

Posted Image

Okay, that's it for this week! Not sure if I will have my "weekly favorites" for the next few weeks, since I will be travelling a lot and flight simming time will be limited.

Cheers to all!

Archived