Poor Textures

Hello Everyone.

I am using FTX Global Base and Vector.

When I fly and cycle through cameras, the textures seem to..."die"

For example, when I switch to the view from the nearest tower, the entire ground becomes one solid color (green if there's supposed to be grass, tan if its a desert, etc.). The only thing I do see is a few houses sticking out. When I cycle to the next camera, the terrain has to re-load, which may take some time.

I tried unchecking some features from the Vector configuration tool, and that didn't help. I've been using the products for a while, but this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: System specs:

Running P3D V 3.2 on intel i7 @ 4.0 ghz CPU, 8gb RAM, N Vidia GTX 960 GPU, 250GB SSD

Hi Damian , one thing which makes a big improvement to textures blurring when changing views is to eliminate all views which are not necessary to your type of flying eg the only views which appear on my screen are the cockpit and spot , all the others such as tower, fixed spot, left wing to cockpit etc, have been removed by editing the camera cfg and aircraft cfg by entering "cyclehidden=true" without the " in the appropriate camera view section of the cfg files. Full details can be found by searching in the tips and tricks forum

I don't have the Job Scheduler Affinity Mask lines in my cfg file, so that is not the issue.

This worked before.

However, I remembered that I had to make a modification. In the Vector Configuration Tool, I had to add KDFW to the exclusion list due to an airport elevation correction  issue. I had to disable Vector's influence on KDFW because I had a ridiculous problem. Could that also be a possible cause? This texture problem has happened throughout my entire flight from KDFW to KORD

Archived