Steam Friday Harbour and FTX Pacific Northwest

Hey peeps. First post ever to a forum. I usually figure things out by browsing others posts but am stuck on this one. It's very simple...

I've got the Steam version of FridayHarbour and the Orbx version of PNW. I have Friday Harbour above PNW (Scenery, CVX, Mesh and Custom) in the Scenery Library, and I get some extra buildings near the maintenance hanger area which protrude onto the taxiways. If I untick the PNW Scenery (FTX_NA_PNW05_Scenery), no problems. Let me break this into simple questions:

1. By unticking the PNW Scenery will I miss out on some scenery once I've left the Friday Harbour area and am flying around the PNW area? (ie. There was a nice looking truck parked halfway into a building wall at FH with both ticked, it's gone now... so that must mean there's a lot of scenery in PNW that I'll miss out on right?

2. Does anyone have this issue with the Orbx version of Friday Harbour combined with PNW? In hindsight, I should've just bought it on Fullterrain.com which is where I got PNW and will subsequently buy all my ORBX stuff from here on. 

3. I tried unticking the North American default scenery and it has nothing to do with it.

Cheers for any help.

Without PNW.jpg

With PNW.jpg

Scenery Library.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forums.

You might try a search of FTX_NA_PNW05_Scenery for KFHR.

You should find four .bgl files and if you disable them by adding .off

to the suffix, it may solve the problem at your Dovetail Friday Harbor.

Archived