Hardware error

Boeing777mark

Hello Mark,

The error irsetup is potentially related to malware, and not the Orbx installer for Australia which uses clickstream installer.

Quote: "Irsetup.exe file information -The process known as Setup Application or SUF60Runtime belongs to software Setup Factory (version 7.0 Runtime, 8.0 Runtime) or Setup Factory Runtime by Indigo Rose (www.indigorose.com)."

It logs keystrokes, mouse inputs, and monitors programs, "irsetup" or irsetup.exe has been listed (google or Bing search irsetup) possibly installed by another program you have recently installed. I would suggest you install Malwarebytes and run a full scan of your system, let Malwarebytes detect malware for removal.

Hi jeff

Thanks so much for you're reply. Just thought I would let you know that it's a new computer as I purchased it about a week ago.. That's why I'm unsure what it could possibly be..

Do you think I should still download the software you said to..

many Thanks mate.

44 minutes ago, Boeing777mark said:

Hi

I am more than happy to but it's a dvd so were do I find the order number.

thanks

If you purchased it on FSS, you can find your order number into the customer area. In case it was done from another store, please consider this topic.

Concerning the error message displayed, it may be due to a problem with the layer of the DVD. Make sure it's clean and free of scratch before excuting content.

12 minutes ago, Boeing777mark said:

Hi

i brought it from the Avalon air show a few years ago. Ok just reading so if you guys help me I have to pay a fee, is that correct.

im more than happy to pay you guys if you can get it working for me.

With cross-grade licence, you'll get the latest download version up to date anytime so no more hardware trouble.

You must first unzip the download. Below is copied from my reply to another customer

with the same error message.

I suggest you avail yourself of a trial copy of WinRar.

Then use it to extract the downloaded file.

In this illustration, it is to extract the files from OrbxFTXGlobal140.zip

to D:\Unzipped, a folder I have created for this purpose.

Untitleddd900.jpg

Once done, the files will look like this and you can then right click on OrbxFTXGlobal 140.exe

and run it as an administrator.

Untitled2.jpg

Archived