question about P3D v3

Hi,  I'm trying to switch from FSX SP2 to P3D V3.3 and I have a question that I'm sure has been covered but for the life of me I couldn't find the answer.  First I went to the Flighsimstore to purchase the P3D version of FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector.  It said I had already purchased them in big red letters, so do I need to repurchase these products to get a P3D version?

If I don't need to repurchase them, how do I install them.  If some kind soul would point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

I had Global base, vector, PNW, CRM, Open LC EU, and several others in FSX and I'm trying to understand how to get P3D set up using all of these products.  I understand that I may have to wait for the updated installers to be released for certain of the products such as airports but I assumed that the updated installers would have been released for the base and vector products. Am I wrong?

Mark

No, you are right.

There are very few products left to update and you can see the list of those that are

ready here.

To avail yourself of the new installers, return to the Flight Sim Store and your account page.

You simply download the product again and you will have the latest version.

Archived