NZ NZMF Milford Sound Airport - SCENERY PROBLEMS

Dear Sir,

I bought TX: NZ NZMF Milford Sound Airport, in flightsimstore, i have the following products with I bought as stand alone products in same store

FTX: NA CZST Stewart Airport

FTX: NA Gold USA Northern California

The scenery has problems, please see attached pictures, I have requested a refund or to change for another airport and they have denied and ask me to contact you directly.

Please see pictures in following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vj6imx151isroga/AACV1-pfYgcBfbSwdo74Oty2a?dl=0

I request either fix or credit for another airportAACV1-pfYgcBfbSwdo74Oty2a?dl=0

reagrds

Henri

Hello Henri,

Firstly, DON'T USE CAPS in your topic heading, it's considered SHOUTING and won't make staff answer your issue any faster.

Secondly, don't post support questions in the General Discussion forum, use the appropriate support sub-forum instead. I have moved this topic to the right place for you.

Unfortunately neither NZMF Milford Sound or CZST Stewart airports are stand-alone. NZMF is designed to work with FTX New Zealand South Island region, and CZST is designed to work with FTX Pacific Fjords region. These are FTX airports designed to sit on top of the correct elevation mesh that is supplied with those regions.

If you purchase and install FTX NZ South Island and FTX PFJ Pacific Fjords then those issues will be resolved.

On the product pages it is clearly stated that those FTX regions are required.

Hello, sorry for the Caps, never used a forum in my life, and was requested to do so by Flightsim store. I'm not really interested in south NZ island scenery. Did not realised I had to buy another scenery with this since Steward works perfectly without the fiords scenery. know I'm stuck with an airport that does not work. Any chance you could credit this for another scenery???

Archived