Problems @ KFHR

CRSJr

I recently loaded my newest buy, KFHR, and discovered what appear to be sandy hills in the area adjacent to the Island Air building and the #1 ramp parking location. These same hill textures plus elevated runways also seem to plague the 2W7, 3WA7 and 1WA9. airports 

The Vector and Library utilities were run which did not help. A reload of the KFHR software changed nothing.

Any suggestion(s) would be appreciated. 

Regards.

I also have problems with KFHR, with PNW.

There in KFHR - while landing - the whole runway got  some kind of 'explosion'. There were 'elevated parts' of the runway and I landed to some mixed-texture-layers-runway. In the end I crashed the plane with something, I don't even know what was it because there was some kind of totally texture explosion in runway area in different altitudes between some metres.

What is the place of the Friday Harbor in FSX scenery settings? Is is before PNW sceneries or after, or is it matter where it is placed?

I remember there was same kind of problems before installing PNW, but I am not sure. I remember there for example was land texture over the runway, some low hill with grass.

I haven't the picture just now but will get it of course.

Marko

And here comes the pictures. This is KFHR runway - and not even bad in these pictures in just that location. The problems become just approaching the runway, at landing. And while rolling there comes this and that, texture layers in wrong altitude and without the control.

What should I do?

20160510_224130_resized.jpg

20160510_224022_resized.jpg

20160510_223939_resized.jpg

Zero success in my attempt(s) to attach the actual picture depicting my KFHR issue. Hopefully this clickable photo bucket link will do the job. http://s1235.photobucket.com/user/CRSJr/media/KFHR.png.html?filters[user]=123883739&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

You need only click on your uploaded image, Copy image location and paste the url into the post, like this.....

KFHR.png

Archived