Download service pack for NANC & NACRM

Dale Gleed

I can't download the updated service packs for Northern California or Central Rocky Mountains.  It says I'm missing "... \orbx_cpt_FTXNACRM.xml" and same file for Northern California (FTXNANC).  Re-installing software don't fix problem.  Need Help!

Dale

Yes, I have the current version.  When I click on "configure" I receive the message that I don't have the configuration file for both NACRM and NANC.  I checked in the FSX\Orbx folder and there are other configuration files but not these two.  Again re-installing the software didn't fix the flies.  Do you heave any more insights that might help?

Dale

Yes, I have version 2.0.5753.35429.  There are two update for each region shown on FTX.  When I check on "Configure", I receive this error message: Can't find product's configuration file at: C:\Program Files (86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripps\orbx_cpy_FTXNACRM.xml. For Northern California It's the same path with "FTXNANC.xml".  I have followed the path and the two referred files are not there.  There are other configure files at this location. How can I get these files?

Dale

Archived