"Could not establish trust relationship"

Hi,

After a reinstall of windows7 and fsx i started installing FTX Global Base which i bought the other day at the flightsim store.

All goes well, I provide the ordernumber, data of purchase, and license key and the install begins. Efter it says that installatiion was successful and I have pressed finish as instructed I unexpectedly get the following message in a grey box "System.net.web.exceptions. the underlying connection was closed: could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.."

In FTX global "menu" I then get a red stripe with the text" Error when getting version: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.".

I have tried installing twice now and am extremely frustrated.

Need help!

best,

jens

Hi Jens,

have you been able to resolve this one yet? I've never seen this kind of message before but it does appear to be related to your Internet connection and/or the "wrapper" that is used as the ecommerce system by FSS. Thus, your best bet is to check the store's support center and submit a ticket:

https://flightsimstore.desk.com/

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Fourtunately, the issue is resolved now. Apparently, the textures had been installed anyway, It was just when FTX central appeared that I got this error message. After a day or so the FTX central started to work just fine. I am confused but happy that it now works. It probably had to do with my internet connection and associated security settings, as you suggested

Thanks for your reply!

best,

jens

Archived