Hi, I am running P3Dv3.2, I have just downloaded the new P3Dv3 AI traffic file for australia. I am trying to use the AI models for model matching in vPilot, I need a vmr file. I tried the vmr generator http://www.lekseecon.nl/ but it dosnt work for me as I run vPilot on a client computer and P3Dv3 on a server.

Does anybody know a way I can setup a rule set for the new Australia AI traffic in vPilot

• 1 year later...

For days I am already trying to set up a matching rule for the FTX ai aircrafts in Vpilot, I am involved in a discussion with the author of the VMR generator, oh his forum and still hope this might bring something. The only other option I see is to create, line by line, aircraft by aircraft a manual written rule. Or is there still anyone around who has a better suggestion?

On 28/07/2017 at 7:12 PM, marc2140 said:

The author of the VMR generator suggests that as a first step, I put the FTX AI aircrafts in a seperate folder under Simobjects. Can I do that without hurting the traffic files?

That's fine, just edit the Simobjects config file so P3D knows where the AI aircraft folders are.

I am running FSX Steam but I think I can find my way looking at: http://oldfokkers.myfunforum.org/archive/neat-little-trick-for-fsx-airplane-folders__o_t__t_1563.html 

The next point is that I am supposed to correct all the flightsim sections. In the FTX AI models there is no airline code in the parking codes. And in a non airline livery there is supposed to be the PVT code (private). Is there a quick way of editing all concerned aircrafts that way? Or is it a manual job? In that case one could just as well write a manual model matching rule, and bypass the vmr generator?

Thx for all advice.

Marcel

Archived