FTX Central 2 - Orbx guide not working

jedasa

Hello,

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I have read the instructions for posting and understand that as soon as I post this first message that I need to update my Profile with all of my Orbx order numbers - which I will do right away. The instructions also said to submit my support query (this message) to the appropriate subforum. But how do I know which subforum to post to - there are more than 15,000! I tried to search regarding .pdf, but nothing showed up. Anyway, the following is my support query:

When I open up FTX Central 2 and click on the 'Orbx Guide' (pdf files), nothing happens. Then, when I exit FTX Central I am unable to open any of my other .pdf files on my computer. When I reboot my computer I am able to open any and all .pdf files on my computer as normal. But as soon as I open FTX Central and try and click on the 'Orbx Guide', again nothing happens, and again none of my other .pdf files on my computer can be opened. I clicked on the Orbx Diagnostic button within FTX Central and the following Report was generated and presumably sent to you: ot91890f02651126031f51e67555340393.

Thanks in advance for your help with this issue.

Regards,

Jeff

My apologies! I didn't realize that there was a support sub-forum for FTX Central. I went there and found the solution which was posted by Ed Correia. Now I am not sure how to mark my question and problem as solved??

Archived