Parking position is incorrect @ESSA

clhuang37

Just as Philip says, check if you have any previous ESSA afcad still in the system. Some users had the old Aerosoft version and even when uninstalled they seem to have files that still are left in the sim for some reason which cause issues.

Also, the MyTraffic thing is worth having a look at, as Philip says as well. Just go to the MyTraffic-folder (if you have that installed), and search for ESSA. Remove and back up those files somewhere.

Basically just repeating what Philip says hehe ;)

20 hours ago, Philip Schall said:

Hi there!

Do you maybe still have some other Arlanda sceneries installed?

Also, My Traffic X adds these types of files to your system, so you should be sure to remove the one for ESSA as well, if you have that installed.

Dear Philip:

I don't have other Arlanda sceneries installed, I have only Orbx(Global+Vector+Open LC).

But I have MyTraffic 6, should I remove MyTraffic6?

20 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Just as Philip says, check if you have any previous ESSA afcad still in the system. Some users had the old Aerosoft version and even when uninstalled they seem to have files that still are left in the sim for some reason which cause issues.

Also, the MyTraffic thing is worth having a look at, as Philip says as well. Just go to the MyTraffic-folder (if you have that installed), and search for ESSA. Remove and back up those files somewhere.

Basically just repeating what Philip says hehe ;)

Dear Nyberg:

OK, I will do the experiment.

Do not remove MyTraffic!

Just go to the folder (for example C:\MyTraffic6\) and search for ESSA. You will find a few files. Remove them from the folder & back up somewhere.

If you have similar issues at other airports search for those as well in the MyTraffic folder. MyTraffic adds their own AFCAD's for lots of airports which might be a good thing if you don't have any updated version of the airports. But if you have, it will be a conflict with duplicate files with instructions for the sim where to park the planes, where the runway is, etc, and will cause issues like the one you are having.

Let us know if it solved the problem!

2 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Do not remove MyTraffic!

Just go to the folder (for example C:\MyTraffic6\) and search for ESSA. You will find a few files. Remove them from the folder & back up somewhere.

If you have similar issues at other airports search for those as well in the MyTraffic folder. MyTraffic adds their own AFCAD's for lots of airports which might be a good thing if you don't have any updated version of the airports. But if you have, it will be a conflict with duplicate files with instructions for the sim where to park the planes, where the runway is, etc, and will cause issues like the one you are having.

Let us know if it solved the problem!

Dear Nyberg:

Thank you very much, I find BR2_ESSA.BGL in MyTraffic6 and rename it, and works fine! 

Archived