Open LC Europe asks for disk on install

Greetings: I too am having problems installing FTX: Global openLC Europe. I download all 4 of the files and extracted them to a single folder using winrar I hit the exe.file and unwrap the installer, it then goes to FSX Central v2 and sets to global. I then exit as instructed and hit the install, after a few seconds It is asking for a disc. There is only 4 zipped files correct? What am I missing? I have tried 3 times to install with no success. I have done everything you have advised in the forum. Do not know where to go from here.

Thanks in advance

Agcat600

FSS0479372

This is from the release announcement.

The openLC package is contained in four zip files and all need to be extracted for the installer to work. The four individual installers that were previously in the original version is no longer used, so there is only one exe installer file and 19 data files.

Did you download all four parts?

Yes sir I did download all four zip files. I just verified that I have all 19 data files Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.2 thru Europe120.20 plus 1 exe file. I re-download the files from a different server and extracted with same results. Everything that is supposed to be there is there but it keeps asking for a disk. I tried changing the path in the popup box  to the folder on my desktop when it asks for the disk but it does not make  any difference. I am sure I am simply doing something wrong.

One thing I noticed was during the extraction to a new folder it was not naming the new folder so I named it Orbx FTX openLC Europe, it still would not install.

Just a side note I also downloaded Southern California and it installed just fine.

Regards,

agcat600

FSS0479372

FSX Boxed

Archived