FTX Central has stopped working

postie_47

After Windows 7 update it seems that FTX Central 2 has stopped working.I installed the latest OrbxLibs and no change.I also get the message CentralProxy has stopped working.I go to AppData/Local/Orbx/FTXCentral and nothing works there also.Need help.

I just got the old FTX Central to work but after running the latest OrbxLibs which i understand will update to the new FTX Central 2 it doesn't happen.I still have the FTX Central 2  icon on my desktop but when i click on it nothing opens.Thanks

It has likely caused the Icon to stop working. You might re-point the target to where it is something like this: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\FTXCentral.exe             (DEPENDS ON YOUR INSTALLATION PARAMETERS)

Hello JaeKae,

As i'm unable to change my signature at the moment while i'm trying to retrieve my FTX Central 2 please bare with me while i'm trying to fix it so i can change my signature as i can't at the moment get into FTX2.Hope you understand.Also when i post something in support it automatically puts all my downloads in from my signature file.Can you tell me how to change this so it won't happen in the future.Thanks Second part is for GregJ.Not sure what you mean when you say re-point the target.

Archived