FTX Central

wombat

Hi guys,

just about to install FTX SP3, I know I have been slack but now found the time, and I apoligise if this question has already been asked.

On page 5 of the user guide it says SP3 Edition DVD installs all four regions automatically for you, my question is, where does it install all four regions? I already have all four regions only need the SP3 part, also I have FSX on D drive not C, will this install find the correct place to put itself?

FSX is on D drive and nothing else is kept on that drive, its only for FSX.

Any tips on this install would be appreciated.

I have my FSX install on a seperate drive and everything worked without a hitch. No worries. I believe that if it can't find FSX from the registry, you can point it manually, but don't quote me on that. I do know everything installed quickly and cleanly and life was grand in FSX. :()

All the regions are placed in exactly the same location as your previously installed downloaded regions (but with added landclass and other fixes), so installing over the top is the right way to do it.

If you have an SP3 DVD with the registry bug, we should have mailed you out a free replacement DVD - did you not receive it?

Archived