Issue with NZQN

mamock

I have recently been trying to depart NZQN but when over the water just off RW 23 I get problems - also other direction the same.  Firstly tried A2A Texan and it keeps dropping the undercarriage then resets scenario.  Then with A2A Cub and Realair Lancair it just resets scenario.  I have no issues taking off from NZMF or indeed anywhere else.  Has anyone been having the same problems.  This happens in both Global and Oceania.

Running Win10 64/P3D v3.2/Global Base/Global Vector/FS_Global.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes I did have it enabled .  Can't remember having this problem before.  I've only recently reinstalled with the P3D v3 installer.  Can't understand why all is okay at NZMF but not NZQN, but then I'm not technical.  Pity though that it can't be fixed...  I'd rather have the collision enabled.

Thanks for your response Adam.

Cheers,

Mike

11 hours ago, mamock said:

Yes I did have it enabled .  Can't remember having this problem before.  I've only recently reinstalled with the P3D v3 installer.  Can't understand why all is okay at NZMF but not NZQN, but then I'm not technical.  Pity though that it can't be fixed...  I'd rather have the collision enabled.

If you trawl around these forums, you'll see collision detection pops up quite often. The general consensus (and recommendation from ORBX) is that it's not really a huge loss in "realism" terms - and certainly prevents crashes into these "mystery objects" in P3D that are often hard to find/fix. The reason why it's OK at NZMF (and not NZQN) is that there aren't any of these rogue/invisible objects there. They do pop up at other locations in NZNI/NZSI though (I forget exactly where) - as well as in other ORBX scenery areas.

Adam.

Archived