Hello ORBX !

After a re-install of FTX Scotland and EGPB, im suddenly unable to load the airport. I have generated a Diagnostic report;  otf04b0acecfb23452793d1277aa2f89d8

I have followed normal install procedures, but something must have gone wrong. I tried to uninstall EGPB via central, but its not listed there, so i manually deleted the files.

The FTX region does not "Fit" anymore, with altitude problems.

I have latest FTX Lib installed, i have a ton of your products, but for the time being im only running FTX Scotland and EGPB+ENJA (in the EU region).

I have absolutely NO clue of why the airport will not load without crashing and the scenry config is ok.

Appreciate Any help here, and a way to get rit of EGPB and start over all again ;O)

Take Care

Jens Peter

EGPB FSS0313250

Hello,

Unless you made your diagnostic report before you removed the EGPB files,

it looks as if you didn't remove them.

I would advise you to re-install EU Scotland, then EGPB, then the latest libraries.

Then run FTX Central, select Global, click on Apply Group.

Then select Europe and click on Apply Group.

Then see if your problem persists.

Hello Nick, Thanks for Your quick reply.

I have followed Your instructions, after a re-install according to the FAQ. I was through the Sciptfolder and removed accordingly.

Anyhow, the EGPB and SCO still reside in FTX Central.

I re-installed, using newly DWL EGPB and LIB files, and first opening FTX Central i was applying GLOBAL (It was pointing on that) and the EU 

Loading a flight in FSX/EGPB again lead to a crash (it loads completely but crash imm.)

Then i de-installed again, cleaned everything up, and the default landscape is re-created ok. I have also checked that SCO can be installed, FSX does not crash, its first happens when EGPB are installed. And after the re-install FTX Central still shows SCO and EGPB installed even the folders are removed, and with that, im sure, lays the problem. By the way, i dident have to re-insert my order number or key when re-installing. 

Yes, no problems elsewhere, and as of now, no problem after de-installing EGPB.

The window states a Fatal-Error and FSX need to shut down. It is like FSX (or FTX) try to load something, and goes bananas. I never get the chance to move the Ac or change views.

The nearest airport i have is EGPO by Sim720.

I run a divided FS World, where EU and Asia are one, US and Oceania one, therefore when running FTX Central/updating ORBXLIB, the scenery.config is changed back, but i have been running both the auto generated and my own with the same result, and are sure the config is not the problem.

• Here is how to view the error message.

• Perhaps you can post what you find.

• Open Event Viewer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Event Viewer. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hello Again, after installing once more, i retrieved following log from the event viewer; (Excuse my translation from Danish, hope it gives some meaning ;O)

Name of program with error/fail: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, timestamp: 0x46fadb14

Name of module with error/fail: visualfx.dll, version: 10.0.61637.0, timestam: 0x46fadb59

Exceptionkode: 0xc0000005

Displacement with error 0x00005982

Proces-id 0x968

Program starttime 0x01d19bbf2031f9fd

Programpath: D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Modulpath: D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\visualfx.dll

Rapport-id: 7f1f414e-07b2-11e6-b931-7824af33c9e1

--------

+

System

-

Provider

[ Name]

Application Error

-

EventID

[ Qualifiers]

Level

Task

Keywords

0x80000000000000

-

TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]

2016-04-21T11:16:30.000000000Z

EventRecordID

Channel

Application

Computer

jp-Pc

Security

-

EventData

fsx.exe

46fadb14

visualfx.dll

46fadb59

c0000005

01d19bbf2031f9fd

D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\visualfx.dll

7f1f414e-07b2-11e6-b931-7824af33c9e1

Try deleting your saved default flight and let fsx select its default.

Then go to EGPB and see if the error persists.

You can do this by going to the [USERINTERFACE] section of your

fsx.cfg file and deleting everything to the right of SITUATION=

Nick, you are a working Miracle !!!!!!!!!!

Now, everything works, but how the h... can a saved flight have such impact on EGPB i wonder. The end result is anyhow GREAT, so thanks a million, now i can run SCO+EPPB again ;O)

Archived