My FTX Central different to instructions

MajorMike

I  haave attached a link to a screen print of My FTX Central 2 and the picture of the FTX Central in the Guide which comes in the bottom left hand corner of My FTX Central 2. As you can see the FTX Central I have is different ot the instructions so I wanted to be sure this is how it should be

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nu2nqqxeky5877f/A.jpg?dl=0

You will see under Groups on my FTX that it says FTX Global.

If I am just flying in Europe am I supposed to select FTX Global openLC Europe. If I try and select the FTX Global openLC Europe to make this active  then the instruction manual for FTX Global openLC Europe opens. I can't work pout how to select the other Groups ie FTX Global Open LC Europe or FTX Global Vector. I note on the right hand side there is a clickspot for adobe pdf instructions but I am not clicking in there.

Thank-you for your help.

Michael Houghton

FSS0471919

Hello Michael,

I'm afraid that the manuals are a little out of date.

In the new version of FTX Central that you see on the left of your screen shot,

you can only select a group from the left hand column.

In your case there is only one choice and once you have clicked on Apply Group,

it is done.

The products that appear in the right hand column are listed according to the group

selected on the left.

Once again, you have only the Global Group so far and all the products listed are "Global".

The symbols that you see at the right hand side are the Adobe icon, supposed to indicate that

clicking on them will open each product's manual with a .pdf reader, as you have found out.

If you go on to add some airports to your collection, you will also see the word "Configure" for

most of them. Clicking on this will open the control panel for that product and allow you to choose

which features to enable or disable.

Thank-you Nick for clarifying this. I now understand that I can only change Group if I purchase more areas such as England. I basically misunderstood the instructions but think I understand now after your reply and speaking to a friend who has ORBX scenery.

Regards,

Mike

Archived