ftx insertion points

trainut123

enclosed a photo  of my ftx central files, looking at the files ie 002 what does that mean, well  not a lot at present, I want to purchase a few more add ons , but until I get to no how to set up correct I am holding off, I see you can drag the fxt about but not sure to what ends and I don't want to mess up ,  to set up all my flights do I just use  (fsx). if so how do I access my add ons I have three freeware ones from orbx not even seen them yet, cant seem to active them in fsx. my England one is great . can someone give me an example of selecting a set of add ons if that is possible fss0469300

inserttion points 003.JPG

thanks voyager I see now that ftx has placed all the files in my fsx library  so for now question 1 is do I do anything at all with the base files below olc.  2 is on making a flight ie England i have 4 files do I move them all to the top in the fsx library or do I set a flight someway in ftx .sorry for what may seem to members daft questions, I envy long term sim flyersi started building my pc in dec 2015 so not been at it to long  rgds

Archived