P3D v3.2 CTD after Orbx updates

Orbx report code:

otbdf3a206e16feb36169c206824bb6324

I ran FTX Central the other day and it had two updates, one for my KBVS airport and Orbx Libraries.  I have FSX & P3D both installed, (I only use P3D) and FTXCentral never registered that I had FSX before, now it asks which sim to select when I start it up. 

After this I started getting strange issues with my sim, my A2A Commanche throttle wouldn't work, then the sim would crash when selecting that plane, but would load just fine with a stock aircraft. Now the sim will not load at all, it will just CTD, i've received ai_player.dll in the event viewer, and ntdll.dll, and sometimes i receive no error that it crashes, it just goes right back to the desktop. 

I've tried deleting scenery.cfg and prepar3d.cfg files to have it create new ones, but it will still CTD.  Tried deleting Scenery.dat files, deleted shaders, reapplied global, NA, EU, tried various airports in all regions, all still CTD. I can't figure it out.  I have a lot of addons, one of which is MyTraffic 6, I'm going to try reinstalling that, but I don't think that will fix my Sim.  I'm out of ideas.

thanks.

Update:  I used SceneryConfigeditor to deactivate ALL orbx regions, airports, global, vector, etc.  Sim started for the first time in days.

Reactivated all Orbx again, now the Sim loads up fine, very strange, it needed to load the Sim with all default scenery before loading with Orbx.  I'm going to continue testing all aircraft and different regions, airports.

16 hours ago, Tvegas said:

Update:  I used SceneryConfigeditor to deactivate ALL orbx regions, airports, global, vector, etc.  Sim started for the first time in days.

Reactivated all Orbx again, now the Sim loads up fine, very strange, it needed to load the Sim with all default scenery before loading with Orbx.  I'm going to continue testing all aircraft and different regions, airports.

This worked, so far everything is working as normal again.  

Back to square one, it's crashing instantly after selecting any airport or airplane and loading the Sim.  Has to be a corrupt scenery or airport I would think.  I know its going to crash when the window comes up to load the sceneries but no progress bar ever comes up, just the spinning wheel and it crashes.

lol, guess i'll just keep answering my own post.  My errors are more frequently api.dll now.

So I checked lockheeds forums, it was suggested to install GSX addon manager from their download link.  I did this, it's loading once again.  Not holding my breath, but will keep testing.

Archived