Boat docks lay over lands

Hi all, I am having some problems with my setting and wondering if any one can help. I have the OpenLC NA, Vector, Global Base, Pacific Fjords, and SAK installed. I am running the hybrid mode. I was flying over Vancouver down town and I saw some boat docks are laying over land and pictured. I tried moving all the regions to top which didn't help. I had the ORBXLIBS on top and it didn't help either. Am I missing something?ORBX.thumb.jpg.d9e4979893069154dcda122f1SETTING.thumb.jpg.a27380d71b68e9ab7eeb6c

Hi Vincent,

Your scenery library is not in correct order, you should use FTXCentral Library "Insertion Points" Tool to place your 4 Vector entries (OBJ APT CVX EXX) to the correct location just above 1107 Base  in that same order. Your ORBX!VECTOR_AEC entry should go between 0000 Base and Default Scenery. Your Addon Mesh (if you have it) such as FTX FSGlobal2010 should be above them but below Africa, then your Orbx PFJ and SAK Regions should be above that finally your FTXAA_ORBXLIBS should be above that at the top. Your OLC entries will be in the correct position once you have made the adjustment to the other entries.

If you would like a visual reference this link is perfect, Member "Voyager" has put together a pretty comprehensive visual guide: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/107329-insertion-points/?do=findComment&comment=966404

Hope that solves your marinas and possibly many other issues you will not have noticed as yet, when your library order is correctly positioned.

Archived