Green squares appearing in place of trees

Hello sjplives,

I read your post to say that you have recently installed FTX GlobalBase & FTX Vector, but can you tell us if you also have Regional scenery FTX_NZSI and or FTX_NZNI.

Can you tell us where the 2 screenshots were taken, if it is NewZealand I might have an answer. Any chance you could take another Screenie with SHIFT+Z coordinates or Slew mode for comparison. ( I can check only with NZ Regional NZSI NZNI, while I do have FTXGlobalBase I do not have FTX Vector )

Also do you have FTXTreesHD installed, not that it makes much difference to the possible answer.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response! No I do not have any regional scenery. These screenshots were taken in Barbados (TBPB). This is the only place I have seen them so far, and it is since installing ORBX. When I disable VECTOR in the scenery library, they still appear out there.

2016-3-24_15-1-59-203.jpg

Hi sjplives,

Holger has your definitive answer, they are indeed windbreak hedgerow.

If your PC can handle more Autogen density, please try Normal, Dense or Extremely Dense, these tree types will look a lot more like hedgerow windbreak as intended.

Because your Autogen is set rather low you are not seeing a thick row of hedge, yours are more dispersed along the line of what should appear as a defined row of trees trimmed to the same height.
(see my picture (TBPB) defaultFSX + FTXGlobalBase textures + FTXTreesHD)

ebad5af38501ddcb4475c17721d26ba1.jpg

Archived