KCGX MIEGS - cant install Objectflow

Bought it this morning. I also have this problem. I have ran the library installer (160201) multiple times and have not seen the objectflow module installing. I also can not turn on Staticflow aircraft to on. The Bgl's do not exist in the Scenery Folder. FSX-SE

Also, on both installers I can only select FSX-SE & Box version..the pull down does not show just FSX. I only have FSX-SE installed although i used to have the boxed version also install and no longer do

2 hours ago, redhawk242 said:

Bought it this morning. I also have this problem. I have ran the library installer (160201) multiple times and have not seen the objectflow module installing. I also can not turn on Staticflow aircraft to on. The Bgl's do not exist in the Scenery Folder. FSX-SE

Also, on both installers I can only select FSX-SE & Box version..the pull down does not show just FSX. I only have FSX-SE installed although i used to have the boxed version also install and no longer do

Hi Redhawk,

I split your post into its own thread, as your issue is completely different to the issue in the thread you posted in, always make a new thread for your issue, thanks!

If you have once had FSX boxed version installed, before installing FSX-SE you'll need to make sure the FSX registry entries only point to your version of FSX-SE, and then use the 'FSX' option in the installers

@Nick Cooper has a better understanding of this than me, and he outlined the issue here:

and here

Archived