LIDA Runway on top of runway

Hi peoples. I have installed LIDA and ran vector config tool for the correct elevation. Though it seems the default runway sits on top of the runway designed for LIDA.Can anyone please help me rectify this issue? I really like the scenery. Sorry about the pics. Don't know why they turned out with the gps on the other monitor.

LIDA.thumb.jpg.cb2ba4feb4626d8ffa4af6ee3LIDA2.thumb.jpg.0e065fdb3beb860e2d9f3d68

I am currently using P3D v2.4 with Global and Vector. No addons for runway textures. I have REX Texture direct but I don't have any runway textures enabled. I only have their cloud and sky textures enabled. I have never enabled any other textures within texture direct purely for the reason not to interfere with airport textures. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your help Sylvain. I upgraded to v2.5 when it was released but reverted back to v2.4 due to terrible performance with v2.5. Been running v2.4 for a long time now and still running smooth as ever. I don't intend to upgrade my sim. Always been happy with it. Anyhow.... I appreciate your help. Nice scenery on your behalf! Keep it up!

Cheers

Franky

My settings are exactly the same as yours. But yes... I do find it strange that the runway sitting on top is different than the picture you posted. I have a feeling REX may be interfering. It's weird cause when I installed REX Texture Direct... Before I injected the textures I made sure I disabled the runway textures and any ground textures. All that remained enabled were the cloud and sky textures. I have checked those settings and nothing has changed. At some point I will restore (within REX TD) back to default textures and see what happens. Good thing I backed up the default textures. I might even head over to their forums to try and get some info. Thanks heaps Sylvain.

Franky

I have found the issue. There is a bug in the sim that causes the objects to be shifted with the altitude. The higher the airport the more the objects are shifted. This bug is also present in FSX and P3D V3 but somehow P3D V2 is affected differently. As I don't have P3D V2 I did not notice this difference during the development. I will try to provide a fix for P3D V2 users.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived