Tapini - aircraft flops around

rosben

Helle, I have the same problem FSS0465624 I have several  of your Sceneries with no problem. I have done all your surgested solutions incl. The Holgermesh and when I place the aircraft at TAP it flops around. :huh: 

Regards Benny

2 hours ago, rosben said:

Helle, I have the same problem FSS0465624 I have several  of your Sceneries with no problem. I have done all your surgested solutions incl. The Holgermesh and when I place the aircraft at TAP it flops around. :huh: 

Regards Benny

Hi Benny, I split your post into a new thread, its easier for us to work with you this way

Please first check the FAQ here

Have a read, and if nothing there helps we'll try some further trouble shooting

Cheers!

I think you're referring to being spawned on the bumpy side of the runway. I do mean 'bumpy' as in a a series of mounds. The spawn point needs shifting. Other than that, let the plane roll down the hill to a smoother spot.

Hi Ron,

it happens when I start to place the aircraft on runway at TAP from scratch. And all the Scenes houses are up in the air. 

I have used the Airport Elevation Correction. But when I place the aircraft at the other airports they are lookin ok.

Benny and thanks

21 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi Benny, I split your post into a new thread, its easier for us to work with you this way

Please first check the FAQ here

Have a read, and if nothing there helps we'll try some further trouble shooting

Cheers!

Hi Ron,

it happens when I start to place the aircraft on runway at TAP from scratch. And all the Scenes houses are up in the air. 

I have used the Airport Elevation Correction. But when I place the aircraft at the other airports they are lookin ok.

Benny and thanks

Hi Benny,

Do you have FSGlobal Ultimate Oceania installed - yes/no?

Do you have PIS Raw-Grit scenery installed - yes/no?

Have you installed the required PNG Holgermesh - yes/no?

And if possible can you take a screenshot of the issue, see here for instructions on posting an image:

Hi Tim,

Do you have FSGlobal Ultimate Oceania installed - no?

Do you have PIS Raw-Grit scenery installed - no?

Have you installed the required PNG Holgermesh - yes?

And if possible can you take a screenshot of the issue, see here for instructions on posting an image:

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/G64I

HI Benny,

Press the slew key (Y) and then press F4 to go in the air (F2 to stop), so that you can get a better view, does your issue look like this?:

And if you could do a diagnostic report with FTXcentral that would be helpful >> open FTXCentral >> Settings >> Troubleshooting >> Start Diagnostic Reporter

Paste the code given back here in a post

Cheers!

Okay I removed the AUHolgermesh, Installed the PNG Holgermesh

and wupti everything looks fine. 

Are there a possibility of misunderstandtings since there are two HolgerMesh's ,,,,?

Thank you Tim, for solving the problem

Regards Benny

Archived