Southampton Missing Bridges

Oyeebo

Have the Missing bridges problem on the motorway at Southampton. See from older posts that this was resolved by installing the ORBXLIBS_150331. I have just purchased the Airport and am using the Latest file ORBXLIBS_160201. Is this an error in the new file ? The older file is not available on the support page and I assume it would create other problems by reverting to it.

Any help appreciated,

Regards

Lawrence

Order Number: FSS0464733
Order Date: 2016-02-28

Have the Missing bridges problem on the motorway at Southampton. See from older posts that this was resolved by installing the ORBXLIBS_150331. I have just purchased the Airport and am using the Latest file ORBXLIBS_160201. Is this an error in the new file ? The older file is not available on the support page and I assume it would create other problems by reverting to it.

Any help appreciated,

Regards

Lawrence

Thanks.

It's not to do with the libraries.

I removed mine and installed FTXORBXLIBS_160201 and this is what I see.

Were you prompted to allow the objectflow module after you had installed the libraries?

Do you see the train moving for example?

Untitled.jpg

Library was updated some time ago. Yes to the train moving, everything in the airport appears exactly as shown in the ORBX videos but all the bridges over the railway line and the roads are missing. Traffic just drives into the gap and out the other side. Have disabled every other scenery addon so it's not a conflict issue.

Archived