Motorways not showing on EU Eng. of EU Scot.

TimothyWF

Order No. FSS0429102

Date and details of purchase :  2015-11-29. (Orb 727).

New  Computer with a clean install, now Windows 10 Pro.

I have installed the     Basic  FTX Global Base pack - Europe    which has a Desktop icon and shows in the list via  FTX Central 2. I have also "Applied Group".

This also is shown on the Library programme of my Microsoft Flight Simulator De Luxe Edition.

I later installed Orbx EU England and EU Scotland. The visuals are OK (rivers, buildings etc.) but it does not show Motorways from cockpit views. Neither is  listed in the  FTX Central 2 list nor FSX  programme Library. Cockpit viewing  scenery shows all that it should for trees, buildings, rivers etc.

The  UK motorways are OK on vertical viewing, F12. but Cockpit views F9 and F 10 show the motorways as appearing up on stilts and on a series of white blocks.

Two views are attached of this, both in Scotland and the southern approaches to the Fourth Bridge.

Any help greatly appreciated.

For Orbx Motorway n. L'pool..jpg

For Orbx 03.03.2016.jpg

Good point Nick.  I have not got Acceleration but as I have downloaded the original FSX (from about 2007)  from my DVD disc I didn't think about any service packs.

I hope I can find them- I will download and let you know what happens.

Could I ask a question please. I have been into the Microsoft site and Service Pack I is listed as a download but there is an added option "Notice: Third-party content requires VS 2005 SP1 to successfully load. Third-party content developed for FSX using VS 2005 SP1 requires the new VS 2005 SP1 redistributable file, available here: Download".   As Orbx is a third party content (I guess) should I download this redistributable file  before the Service Pack?  Thanks, Timothy

Archived