Does anyone know where the actual KCGX airport bgl file is located for the Steam DLC version of Meigs field? I found the KCGX scenery folder, but among the 24 bgl files within that folder, there does not seem to be an actual airport bgl file, or at least not one that can be read by either Plan-G or ADE.

-or-

Can someone who has the regular download version of Meigs tell me what the actual airport bgl file is named?

Confirmation Number: 696171757668711502

Thanks for the reply, Nick. I do have that file in the KCGX scenery folder, yet ADE won't open it responding:

This file does not contain an airport.  ADE  will not load it.

And when I Build FSX Database in Plan-G with the KCGX folder added, it does not find anything, and will not display the airport in the program.

I guess it's off to Dovetail to see what the deal is. Thanks again for the help

The APX file is compiled with ADE, it should open via the "Open from BGL" context if editing in either FSX or Prepar3D mode. 

KCGX is the first time I have had issues with users not being able to edit the APX file, a few other reports have shown up. It makes me wonder if perhaps the non-default status in the database creates some sort of issue.

Archived