FTX Trees? Keep appearing and disappearing

Vasily

Hello Fellow Orbx Users! 

I have been experiencing some strange behavior with trees in FSX SE. Lately I have been doing a lot of GA flying and have noticed some issues. When I fly over a forest or a relatively dense tree area I notice that trees appear and disappear and pop-up or load in the distance. 

In the FTX Cental V2 I do have the two options under Scenery ticked Use Orbx trees and Use FTX Trees HD.

I have also uninstalled my GPU driver and did a clean install, deleted my cfg file and had FSX SE build a new one. 

My CPU temps and GPU load and temps are all normal. 

Has anyone here experienced a similar issue and knows of any possible solutions? 

My systems specs are: 

Win 7 Ultimate, 16 Gb RAM, 760 FTW 4 Gb Nvidia card, i7 4790k @4.4. FSX SE is running on an SSD. FSX SE runs with Steeves DX10 Fixer. 

Many thanks for all your help. 

Hello Nick, yes it is, but I have accepted this some time ago already. But my issue is a step above "normal". I have discovered that if I select Orbx Light Config tool, and change the light settings and apply then it is back to normal. But I have to do that every time i start FSX SE. If I dont do that, then the textures appear blurry and trees appear and disappear more frequently than usual. Very strange... 

Many thx for your support Nick as always. 

Archived