Vector 1.35 Install problems

BruceL

Good evening,

I'm having some problems getting FTX Vector 1.35 to install properly. I am running the installers as admin. I have uninstalled the previous versions of orbx per instructions and reinstalled multiple times. I am trying to install in a clean install of Prepar3d v3.1 Academic. Please see attached  diagnostic report: ot89833ab16df4c8f32c8baf63969d39aa

I am getting weird results when trying to configure Vector, such as Unhandled Exceptions for missing AEC scenery path and APT scenery. 

I had ORBX Base, Vector, and other orbx products running just fine in Prepar3d v2.5, but after installing Prepar3d v3.1 I am having no success. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bruce Leehan

Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR, Orbx - FTX: Global BASE, Orbx - FTX: Trees HD -FSS0393864

FTXCentral.jpg

FTXCentral_1.jpg

FTXCentral_2.jpg

FTXCentral_3.jpg

Hello Bruce,

It looks as if you have installed the product updates only, from the support page.

You should go to your FSS account page and download the full installer, version 1.30.

This is around 6.6 GB, the update on the support page is about 480MB.

When you have installed the full product, then install the update to version 1.35, from

the support page and all will be well.

Thank you sir, I will try that again, but when I downloaded the 1.30 full version from FSS and then ran it, the installer only asks if I want to install to FSX or Prepar3d v2. Should I try installing to Prepar3d v2 first, then run the 1.35 patch for Prepar3d v3? Or should the Vector 1.30 ask me for FSX, Prepar3d v2, and Prepa3d v3?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Leehan

That once again points to you having installed the update and not the full product.

The update has no installer for P3D v3, the installer background is grey.

The full product installer has the P3D v3 option and the installer background is

blue and black.

The biggest difference is the file size.

Archived