ENNO - optical illussion?

FLighT

Can't get a decent side view to tell for sure and the grain at this distance makes fine distinctions difficult. From a structural standpoint why have a railing on one end and not at the other? The distance to fall to the ground or water is the same at either end. Also looking at the terrain immediately underneath the ends, the left shoreline looks to be steeper in GE making the addition metalwork on that end (if it is upside down) necessary for the footing to gain purchase and distribute the weight more securely. And, the left side has no vegetation under it like the right side (or at least it appears that way to me), maybe why the (under supporting metal?) narrows down as it moves toward the right.

Any simmers in Notodden that can post a real shot? Sheesh, I don't even know why I'm making such a to do about this, it's not like it's my home neighborhood :lol:

Fantastic Philip! Thank you. As I zoom in on the right side of your picture there does appear to be some sort of additional metal and cable work (an inner railing perhaps) not visible in ENNO FTX scenery - would probably be so small in nature as to cause visual issues for he hardware to show. It's not just a bridge to the stadium, it's also looks to be artistic expression on the part of the bridge designer.

I'll sleep better tonight. You can mark this Resolved,LOL! 

Archived