Sometimes Missing 3D Grass and Static Aircraft

GolfGuy72

Hi,

I'm running FSX-SE on a 64-bit Windows i7 PC, and am having trouble with a few of my Orbx sceneries. I haven't tested all of them, but with Diamond Point, for instance, I don't see any 3D grass regardless of which grass options are enabled in the FTX Central 2 control panel, or in the individual control panel for Diamond Point. I've noticed the same thing at Jefferson County, and am unable to get static aircraft to display at Friday Harbor, again regardless of what I have checked or unchecked in the FTX Central 2 control panel. At Diamond Point, I am able to get the static aircraft to appear and disappear, however.

To troubleshoot, I tried uninstalling Diamond Point following the uninstallation procedure I found here in the support forum. But reinstalling produced the same result - no 3D grass at Diamond Point regardless of which options are checked in the FTX Central 2 control panel or in the offline control panel for that airport.

Any help you might be able to provide would be very much appreciated. Your sceneries are awesome and have added so much to my simming experience. 3D grass and static aircraft are by no means deal breakers, but if I can have my cake and eat it, too, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Trees HD, 2WA1, KORS, 74S, KCMW, W28, 0S9, 11S, 3W5, KBVS #FSS0430532
KFHR #FSS0436830
FTX PNW #FSS0418252

Hi Mike,

It sounds like ObjectFlow system. may not be installed. First, download and install the latest libraries if you have not done so already:

https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Following that, navigate to C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and look for "moduleinstaller.exe". Run the executable and select the option to insert the ObjectFlow DLL into your simulator.

Let us know how it goes,

Alex

Archived