FTX Aus SP4 Installation

CAT3508

Although I downloaded the above late last year, I have just reinstalled my FSX sim, and decided to install FTX Aus SP4. After finding the download, in which there were 10 rows, each containing  numerous files. The bottom one is labeled (Application). I clicked on that, and the wrapper installer opened up. Went through all the questions, and the installer opened up, and started to install  FTXAus. It ran for awhile then stopped, and asked for Disk 2 to be installed. Which disk, is required?. As its a download i don't have a disk, or does it mean disk 2 from FSX.

I think that for non computer savvy people like me, there seems to be very little information with regard to the installation process. The only Text document in the download, concerns having NET Framework v4.5 installed.

The problem is that you are trying to run the installer from within the zip file - you need to extract the zip file to a temp folder first and then run the installer from there. Running it from within the zip always produces the error asking for disk 2 to be installed.

Jack

Archived