No vegetation at KSEZ in P3D v3.1

Jiri Kocman

G'day Jiri, you will need to ensure that you have the latest ORBXlibs installed, and re-activate a region to ensure the autogen updates are activated;

1. Download and install the latest ORBXlibs. 

2. Go to FTX-Central v2, select a region (either Global or North America will work fine at KSEZ), and press "apply". Even if you have the appropriate region already active, you will need to re-apply that region to force through the appropriate file updates. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad for tips.

I think that I have latest - from december - libs and have cycle region for few times and try remove KSEZ folders and reinstall scenery. But I will crosscheck when I will be front of my sim computer and will report back.

Well, your hint was helpfull Jarrad.

I remember that latest libs are installed, but few days ago I find some corrupted bgls (I had some elevation issues... files was present but empty - zero bits - content). So I try install ORBXLibs again and...  my ORBXLibs/Scenery old folder contained only object flow dll and module installer. After installed libs again new folder have many bgls and vegetation is back, so problem was caused by incorrectly installed libs.

I can't imagine why scenery bgls was missing as old and new texture folders are identical, anyway, problem is solved and I can enjoy your great scenery again. I think that I miss some intended parts of scenery at more places not just Sedona but Sedona was really visible for me.

Archived