SoCal screen pauses

tim737murphy

After taking off out of now default KLAX (Removed FSDT KLAX for smoother performance), after getting to about 10000 alt my sim starts having pauses for about 3-5 seconds. An annoying problem only in the SoCal area. Didn't happen on eastbound trip to KLAS. Flying PMDG 737 with ASN on and UT2 turned off and autogen on dense. Turned off wind turbines and power line poles. Everything is smooth until the 3-5 second delays kick in. Smooth sailing between screen delays. Happens about every couple minutes. Otherwise this scenery rocks.

I run a small amount of WoAi cargo schedules that were not in UT2. Default scenery runs at 20%. Seems worst along coastal area. Water is set at the setting where you get reflections 2X  I believe. I will try shutting of the little ai I believe I get from WoAi and 2 pai files. Keep up the great work and look forward to Friday Harbor when the bugs are worked out. Love the beach coast lines. Lived in nocal and socal for 8 years. Flew into Daggett, Bicycle Lake aaf and China Lake Naval Weapons center in UH-1 heli and UH-60 Blackhawk several times. I can tell where I am in the Mohave by the accurate rendition of your scenery and terrain without looking at a map.

• 3 months later...

Archived