Trees in Water

vybhav

Hello 

I am not sure if I have posted my topic in the right place. Today I reinstalled my PC, with Orbx Global, Vector, Europe LC, FTX America, England, Australia. Noticed that there are trees and buildings in Ocean. This happens in USA and also in Dubai.

Any help on how I could get this issue resolved?

Regards

Vybhava Srinivasan

Be sure to run the vector configuration Tool and then hit apply. You probably already thought of that. I hope that works for you it did for me once.

Also, make sure, in FTX Central 2, your settings are correct for the area where you are seeing trees. Also that your scenery boxes in FSX/Scenery are correctly 'checked'. A tree "building and water problem" happened for me, after I installed AU SP4, but it was because I did not have my scenery set up, in FSX, correct.

Lastly, and this is not good, I had a "buildings and trees on runway problem" about a year ago that I could never resolved and had to do a complete "reload". UGH!!! I had LOTS of 3rd party free scenery on my system, and had fooled around with the scenery order in FSX, probably to much. Since my "reload" (UGH!) I have ONLY used Orbx products with NO problems. I am just now considering an Orbx related product Ozx... but have not yet pulled the trigger.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived