GPS approach bugged at some airports

tneitap

Not sure what this is, though I think something to do with scenery files and the bgl files? I have noticed at SEA and now on an approach to kCMH that upon setting the gps up for vectors to final the course gets offset by some 5000 miles and at KSEA some 6000 miles away from the destination and nearly 2000 off the alignment, even though it still shows VTF DGLAS which i have in my map and gps for the 10L ILS approach. These are the only ones I have noticed so far as many airports still work fine. Is there a way to fix this easy or any simple trick? 

fsxbug1.jpgfsxbug23.jpg

• 1 month later...

no really guys im sorry for being a complete noob but really? i am just retarded or is there no way to use GPS with ORBX and thats why im not getting any responce.. just sucked cause I spent all that money maybe there is a better way.. uninstalled orbx and everything and my GPS works great with every airport as defaults included for major metro airports but reinstall FTX gloabl and only like a few airports actually let me select ILS approaches on the GPS. It was not clear i'd be losing this function specifically, just wish someone would help or I could get a refund but Im doubting either of those will happen.. I also cant seem to find anything about this on the forums anywhere.. does this mean it's considered not to do with the product? Cause it seems the product replaces all the bgls and other airport files and most of them dont have working GPS data or it is error in my sim. anyone?

Also not sure if everyone is just on payware and using something else but either way to be able to use a gps to select approaches and such youd need the approach data and it seems orbx just left all that out or somehow overrides it? I fly with gps mainly I now oldschool not realistic but it works for me and I like to be able to select different runways on approach if conditions change and use the GPS as a guide if vectoring myself but now I just have to wing it sort of and try and figure out how far i am from the allignment and the actual interception point thats reccemonded, that is why i make such a big deal of the default GPS 

Archived