Autogen missing on some textures

yvesfr

When flying above the mediterranean zone I noticed missing autogen on some textures,the autogen being present elsewhere.

These textures belong to the OLC_EU7 group. The numbers begin with 11B2  and  127B2.

That coverts large parts of mediterranean vegetation with small trees and bushes.

Cheers

Bonjour Yves

You should upload a screenshot or two with the geographic coordinates so that we can compare on our side. On this forum, you just have to paste the URL in your message of a pic sheltered elsewhere (Dropbox, Photobucket etc...)

Sorry,not  easy to read te coordinates on the snapshots.There are lot of places like this in the Esterel or above Grasse or Vence. The others textures are ok.I have identified the missing autogen on the groups 11B2 and 127B2.The autogen files are present but inactive.I use HD trees,but I have also tried with default trees without any success.

Bonjour Yves

At these two places, in P3Dv3, with Global Base + Vector+ OpenLC EU, I see autogen trees (loosely shaped as olive trees, I suppose), in different sizes, over the leopard skin type of ground. Density depends upon the level of the vegetation autogen slider of P3D  : relatively few at normal but enough from dense up.   Do you have Global installed ?

Yes ,Global Base + Vector+ OpenLC EU +Hd trees,with  autogen slider at max.It's like the  autogen routine is calling a missing vegetation in my global-texture folder...but I have tried both with default and HD trees with the same result.

No, I have P3D V2 only with orbx products and FSX  with a few photo sceneries from France vfr.The weird thing is that the problem is only with some tiles and occurs into my two sims;It's not an interference with France VFR 3DA.But if you found autogen at the location I passed to you that's means it's a personal and not a general problem ^_^.

I 'll carry on my investigation :)

Hi there,

it's unlikely that the autogen placement files would go AWOL so it's probably an issue with the core autogen control files. First thing to try is to cycle FTX Central once or twice between different groups, pressing Apply Group each time.

Cheers, Holger

Problem solved with my P3D pressing Apply on FTX central.(I had already tried before without success).The missing autogen on these tiles came back.

The same action don't work (yet) on my fsx.But thank you both for your help.:) I mainly use P3D and it works!

cheers

Yves

10 hours ago, yvesfr said:

Problem solved with my P3D pressing Apply on FTX central.(I had already tried before without success).The missing autogen on these tiles came back.

The same action don't work (yet) on my fsx.But thank you both for your help.:) I mainly use P3D and it works!

cheers

Yves

super :) !

Archived