Missing animations /people flow/airport vehicles

Noblecard

Hi, please can someone help !! All people animated or not / airport vehicles  and birds have vanished ... i have advanced animations ticked but dont know where else to look .. i am using FSX :SE   ORBX and GTX:970 graphics card  .... all animations have worked in the past but have just stopped ... any advice would be gratefully received 

cheers

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyones interested ... in winter it seems all people stay inside !! if you set your sim to spring they all suddenly appear again .. i should imagine that there are NO birds flying in the winter and nobody drives airport vehicles either ... oh well ..mystery solved

Sounds like what I do.  Living in the desert southwest, if the temperature gets below 50F I have to dress up like the Michelin Tire Guy before I will go outside.  I've never seen any of the ORBX People Flow folks with parkas and mukluks.  Shorts, T-shirts, and bikinis.  I think they all shop at Old Navy.  I'd stay indoors during the winter too if I were them.  :D

(If there really is an issue why it's happening, I don't know why, but someone will probably come along and tell you a fix for it.  In the meantime, I just couldn't resist the above.  Sorry.  :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived