EU EDBJ Jena Schoengleina Airport

JohnMD

To the team,

I have recently installed this new scenery package but cannot seem to get the textures to blend into the surrounding scenery, I even reinstalled it but does not seem to change anything, I am just curious as to whether this maybe a problem from my end, or is this just normal for this airport scenery, I saw on another members screenshots that they seem to have the same results with the winter textures,  your thoughts on this would be a appreciated,

Screenshots:

2015-12-28_14-51-16-445.jpg

2015-12-28_14-52-15-360.jpg

2015-12-30_17-39-35-340.jpg

regards

John MD

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2016 at 11:21 AM, Thomas Zipfel said:
HI John,

this is not an error, the winter landscape is actually whiter than the surrounding countryside.

I did this are already on the update list.

I just took a flight from Jena to Weimar in today's weather. The surrounding LC Europe is in spring colours whereas the airports are still entirely covered in snow. Is this the same issue being addressed with an update later?

Hello Brian,

while it should not have to be an error, the Winter White Snowy relationship areas are outside the Hard Winter, who is also in February in our region in December, January and Regional Depending rather unevenly. The seasons have already been identified in the preparation of the airfield, the Does even without installing EDBJ Jena should these areas be covered with snow today's date. Both for EDBJ Jena and EDOU Weimar was determined in advance of the beginning of the spring for March.

Archived